Green Advantage Checking
Our most popular interest bearing account!
- Competitive tiered interest paid on all balances.
- Minimum of $400 per month in direct deposits.*
- Enrollment in NetTeller online banking & eStatements are required. *
- No minimum balance.
- Debit / ATM card.
*If you do not enroll in direct deposit, NetTeller online banking and E-statements within the first 60 days of account opening, your account will not qualify for the tiered interest rates and you will earn a lower interest rate. Paper statement fees may apply if you do not receive eStatements.
All accounts include unlimited check writing and free, unlimited access to Phone N Bank telephone banking and NetTeller online banking.
Checking account requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older or joint owner with parent or legal guardian.
- Interest Credit Method: Interest is compounded and credited monthly using the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day we receive credit on non-cash items (for example, checks) for all interest-bearing accounts.
- Interest rates on all Peoples Bank Midwest checking accounts are variable and subject to change, which will change the annual percentage yield.