Itís free and itís easy.
- No monthly service charge.
- No minimum balance requirement.
- Debit / ATM card available*.
*If your Peoples Bank Midwest debit card is used less than four transactions each month, a $2 service fee may apply. Separate eligibility requirements may also apply.
All accounts include unlimited check writing and free, unlimited access to Phone N bank telephone banking and NetTeller online banking.
Checking account requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older or joint owner with parent or legal guardian.
- $50 minimum opening deposit.
- Interest Credit Method for all accounts
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly using the daily balance method, which applies a daily periodic rate to the balance in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day we receive credit on non-cash items (for example, checks) for all interest-bearing accounts. Interest rates on all Peoples Bank Midwest checking accounts are variable and subject to change, which will change the annual percentage yield.